Welcome to The Bridge Network’s online newsletter. In it you will read about the newest products available from TBN like our new eForms and SmartCam. There are lots of new and innovative things we’ve been working on to help you Work Smart and Enjoy Life. Our website is continuously updated with new product information. Be sure to check out one of our favourite sections we call Rants where we sound off on various topics to help you think outside the box. So, you don’t have to wait for our newsletter to learn about the hottest information from TBN. Take a peek inside and find out what’s happening.
Volume 16 , Issue 1 Winter 2013
- Moving to Tracker 11
- An Industry First: Logicon Caries Detection with CSI
- Here's Where We'll Be
- Is it Time for a Database Analysis?
- We’ve Got You Covered With a Host of Digital Communication Tools
- Ad in Dental Practice Management Magazine
- Got A Crash Plan in Place? New Easy-on-the-Pocket Prices Got You Covered
- Insurance Claims+ Internet = ITRANS
- A Video is Worth a Thousand Words
- Know Anyone Still Using Autopia?
- Why spend more than you need on an Intraoral camera?
Something to Think About…
You’re in your office going about your daily routine and everything is okay, but ask yourself this:
- Why you do the things the way you do?
- Are you listening to your instincts or just following others?
We think you should be questioning everything. Our ‘Work Smart Rants’ started so we could challenge traditional “in the box” thinking. It’s not important you agree with the points we’re making. It is important you think about the points we’re making and figure out what's working for you and what isn't. Our ‘Work Smart Rants’ are an ongoing series of articles highlighting different points of views and opinions about various topics that can be found online.
Did you Know?
- Tracker 11 has a new feature called RSS feeds. This is indicated by a little orange symbol in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. By clicking here you can get up-to-the-minute information about anything relating to your tracker program including available system updates and notices when new fee guides are released.
- With the combination of Charting and T-Word you can customize your prescriptions and print them directly through Tracker. In a few easy steps the doctor can fill out a prescription and print it so it is ready for the patient as they are leaving. No more prescription pads!